We are developing a novel technology of
Ultra-Low Power Synaptic Thin-Film Devices (ULP Syn-TFD)
for Neuromorphic Systems closer to our Brain
- Project Type: Basic Research Lab (BRL).
- Research Title: Ultra-Low Power Synaptic Thin-Film Devices (ULP Syn-TFD).
- Project Number: NRF-2021R1A4A1027087.
- Duration: 3 years and can be extended with 3 years more.
- Total amount of funds: 13.75억 for the first 3 years.
- 3 Faculty Members: Prof. Sungsik Lee (leader), Prof. Jeongkyun Roh, Prof. Moonsuk Yi.
- 3 Participating Laboratories for the BRL:
- LEE Laboratory for Semiconductor Physics and Devices by Prof. Lee at PNU EEE.
- Advanced Semiconductor & Display Laboratory by Prof. Roh at PNU EEE.
- Semiconductor Device & Process Laboratory by Prof. Yi at PNU EEE.
- Link: our BRL Page.